A charitable remainder annuity trust can help you maintain or increase your income for life while making a significant gift to Jewish Federation of Omaha Foundation. The trust payments are the same amount each year, offering the security of fixed income.
A charitable remainder annuity trust is right for you if:
- You want to maintain or increase your income.
- You want the security of predictable payments for life or a term of years.
- You want to save income taxes or capital gains taxes.
- You want to choose the person who administers your gift and guides its investments.
- You are considering a gift amount of $125,000 or more.