A charitable remainder unitrust can help you maintain or increase your income while making a significant gift to Jewish Federation of Omaha Foundation.
If your unitrust grows, your payments will grow too, providing a hedge against inflation. A unitrust provides more flexibility than other life income plans.
A charitable remainder unitrust could be right for you if:
- You want to provide income for yourself or others.
- You want the possibility of income growth.
- You want to save income taxes or capital gains taxes.
- You want to choose the person who administers your gift and guides its investments.
- You are considering a gift amount of $150,000 or more.