Make a substantial gift to Jewish Federation of Omaha Foundation in the form of annual payments and pass assets to your family or other heirs at reduced tax cost.
The payment to JFOF is a percentage of the value of the trust each year.
A charitable lead unitrust may be right for you if:
- You have substantial assets not needed for your own financial security.
- You would like to provide for your family or other heirs.
- You would like to save gift taxes, estate taxes, and probate costs.
- You want your gift to make a difference at Jewish Federation of Omaha Foundation starting immediately.
- You could consider a gift of $300,000 or more to benefit JFOF and your heirs.